Metal roofing is a highly popular choice among Wisconsin homeowners for many reasons. Its beauty, durability, and efficiency make it one of the last roofs you will need. We have many years of experience and only use quality products when we install your new metal roof.
Metal roofs come in a wide variety of colors and finishes. There have been many innovations in metal roofing technology over the years, and because of this, metal roofs have become the best solution for new roofs and reproofing projects. There are many benefits to metal roofs. They resist rust and corrosion and will not fade or crack during the harsh Wisconsin winters.
There are so many benefits and advantages that metal roofs have over typical roofing materials such as the following:
• Metal roofs offer you a unique look that will compliment any architectural style. Metal roofing is available in a wide range of colors and styles to match your home's style and decor.
• Metal roofs don’t chip, fade, crack, or curl like traditional roofing shingles do. They also require very little maintenance while still retaining its original look and structure.
• Metal roofing will normally last for around 50 years or even more if maintained property.
• Metal roofs reflect a lot of the sun’s rays which help maintain a balanced temperature between the roof's deck and the supporting structure. This will reduce the energy it takes to heat and cool your home, reducing your monthly utility bills.
• Metal roofs are resistant to rain, wind, sun, storms, snow, hail and just about any other type of weather Wisconsin encounters. They are also rated for 120 mph winds and are class A fire rated.
GET STARTED: 920-254-9205
© Herzog's Home Improvement LLC. All Rights Reserved.